Rune-Escape
Please login then Introduce yourself to the Staff and Forums first before going on the client, this will make you a loyal member to our community.

Thank you,
Mike, Oliver, Gilles & Staff
Rune-Escape
Please login then Introduce yourself to the Staff and Forums first before going on the client, this will make you a loyal member to our community.

Thank you,
Mike, Oliver, Gilles & Staff
Rune-Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rune-Escape

The Rune-Escape Forums.

HomeNews & LinksLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dr0pb4start
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
dr0pb4start

Rune-Escape-Pts : 10008
Rune-Rep : 0

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Hi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Hi my name is aaron hargreaves IGN : dr0pb4start I'm 16 years old live in united kingdom - england - britain, and i'm an alcoholic. lol! I'm only joking can you imagine LoL, No but i've been with this server for a little while and yeah it's pretty awesome and I just hope too see more from this server in the future Smile

Dr0p
Back to top Go down
Mike
Owner
Owner
Mike

Rune-Escape-Pts : 10043
Rune-Rep : 5

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:29 pm

dr0pb4start wrote:
Hi my name is aaron hargreaves IGN : dr0pb4start I'm 16 years old live in united kingdom - england - britain, and i'm an alcoholic. lol! I'm only joking can you imagine LoL, No but i've been with this server for a little while and yeah it's pretty awesome and I just hope too see more from this server in the future Smile

Dr0p

OK aaron well done for being first to introduce yourself I love your humor lol! if u wanted an avatar or sig just post in the request section ive have newly added hope to see you more Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rune-escape.co.cc/
l m f a o
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Rune-Escape-Pts : 9812
Rune-Rep : 0

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:29 am

hi my in-game name is l m f a o
i just made my account. i have a few questions but ill try not to bother/annoy anyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune-Escape :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: