Rune-Escape
Please login then Introduce yourself to the Staff and Forums first before going on the client, this will make you a loyal member to our community.

Thank you,
Mike, Oliver, Gilles & Staff
Rune-Escape
Please login then Introduce yourself to the Staff and Forums first before going on the client, this will make you a loyal member to our community.

Thank you,
Mike, Oliver, Gilles & Staff
Rune-Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rune-Escape

The Rune-Escape Forums.

HomeNews & LinksLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dr0pb4start
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
dr0pb4start

Rune-Escape-Pts : 10010
Rune-Rep : 0

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:42 pm

I have a suggestion that can get you a new VPS ( virtual private server ) keeping your server lagg free ( if you have a good enough 1 ) but anyway you should do like a donating system but if people donate like 20$ + they get somthing called a conor status which basically the server owner makes what donor status gets them but this is just an examle lets say I got donor status and say like I got ( spawn privlages ( with limits e.g 3 items spawned a day ) lets just say that ofc thats a poo donor status lol for 20$ anyway if you keep doing this 20$ each donor status and trust me theres thousands of people out there looking to donate on a RSPS too be better then other people >.> but if you keep doing this you will be able too save for a brand new awe VPS which brand new they are about 130$ now for a good enough 1 and a brand new VPS if predicted to be able to supported 350+ players on your server... alot of players ikr. Thank You for reading

Dr0p
Back to top Go down
Deggerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Rune-Escape-Pts : 10032
Rune-Rep : 0

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Omg. you think theyre idiots dont you...of course they know what a vps is...of course they know what donor status is...

They will get a VPS when they get one...
Back to top Go down
http://insanityx.x10.mx
Mike
Owner
Owner
Mike

Rune-Escape-Pts : 10045
Rune-Rep : 5

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:33 pm

dr0pb4start wrote:
I have a suggestion that can get you a new VPS ( virtual private server ) keeping your server lagg free ( if you have a good enough 1 ) but anyway you should do like a donating system but if people donate like 20$ + they get somthing called a conor status which basically the server owner makes what donor status gets them but this is just an examle lets say I got donor status and say like I got ( spawn privlages ( with limits e.g 3 items spawned a day ) lets just say that ofc thats a poo donor status lol for 20$ anyway if you keep doing this 20$ each donor status and trust me theres thousands of people out there looking to donate on a RSPS too be better then other people >.> but if you keep doing this you will be able too save for a brand new awe VPS which brand new they are about 130$ now for a good enough 1 and a brand new VPS if predicted to be able to supported 350+ players on your server... alot of players ikr. Thank You for reading

Dr0p

dr0p, We all know what a VPS is and we havent got enough donating coming through yet to buy it, so yeah we are going to get a VPS when we have the money. :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
http://rune-escape.co.cc/
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune-Escape :: General Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: